Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I Toured the Fjord

Yesterday I made two major accomplishments. I toured the Fjord and dinged 72. There seems to be some debate as to whether there are more than the 105 quests in the Fjord that are required for the achievement. I can't tell you for sure but I know that I finished the last HF quest in my log when I got the achievement and I didn't stick around looking for more.

So I'm in Dragonblight helping the undead with the blight. This bothers me somewhat from an RP perspective. Sure the Blood Knights have a somewhat darker view of the light and Blood Elves in general have a good relationship with the Forsaken but I don't really trust them. It was also interesting to be questing below Naxxramas.

I also finished grinding my Argent Dawn rep up to Honored. I've heard from several places that the Argent Crusade will not give you quests unless you are Honored with the Argent Dawn. This isn't that big of a deal except that I didn't level through the Plaguelands and started at Neutral with them. I grapped a few Stratholme quests and headed that way. As a 71 paladin there are a few places where the trash can be a little overwhelming, mainly because there a few mobs that silence, but Stratholme is soloable for me. It took three trips in (although none of them were full clears) to get to honored. This may be annoying for classes that can't go in by themselves this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment